Search This Blog

Listen to Divine classes-Pastor Joel

Monday, August 19, 2013

YOUR WEEK OF MULTIPLICATION!

 
"A LITTLE one shall become a THOUSAND, and a SMALL one a STRONG nation: I the Lord will HASTEN it in his time" Isaiah 60:22

 Welcome to your week of MULTIPLICATION. God created the whole world from NOTHING, He can't fail to multiply the LITTLE you have to become ABUNDANCE in measure. God is making a thousand times multiplication of FAVOR in your life, God is doing something in your life that will make you thousand times joyful. Whatever can be termed as weak,small,insufficient in your life God is turning it to a global phenomena. NOTHING about you shall remain small. There are opportunities of greatness ahead of you. God has promised to Hasten your MULTIPLICATION, whatever area of your life that was experiencing DWARFISM there is power from above to make it GROW in Jesus Name.
Confession "My health, my spirituality, my finances, my joy, my business, my dreams are experiencing DIVINE MULTIPLICATION this week and no devil shall stop it, In Jesus Name "So shall it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment