Search This Blog

Listen to Divine classes-Pastor Joel

Saturday, August 24, 2013

GOD'S INSTRUCTION SHALL BRING DINSTICTION IN YOUR LIFE



"Your ears SHALL HEAR a WORD behind you, saying, “This is the WAY, WALK in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the Left"
Isaiah 30:21

Is there any area in your Life that u desire so Much to hear God TELLING you exactly thing to do?

Is there a major decision you want to make in your Life and you need a SPECIFIC direction from God?

When was the Last time you heard God...'s voice in your life?

Today; God desires so much to clear every doubt in your heart by SPEAKING CLEARLY to you. It is God's specific INSTRUCTION in your LIFE that will lead to your DISTINCTION.

Whatever has been hindering you from hearing from God shall never hinder you today. You shall hear His VOICE and you shall never Make any step by mistake in your Life. I am CONFIDENT that TODAY, God shall talk to you about one of the major issues of your life, be SENSITIVE.

CONFESSION-"Lord, I pray that you open my spiritual ears so that I won't miss your voice today, whatever/whoever is prepared to divert my attention from you, is defeated in Jesus Name"

I see God's INSTRUCTION brings REVOLUTION in your Life today, so shall it be in Jesus Name.Please,never forget to let me know when HE speaks to you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment