Search This Blog

Listen to Divine classes-Pastor Joel

Thursday, August 22, 2013


CALL UPON GOD AND HE SHALL SAVE YOU FROM THAT CHALLENGE




"As for me, I will CALL upon God; and the Lord shall SAVE me"
Psalm 55:16


There is no situation that God can't help you to get out from. If there is one thing in your life that you need God's intervention, it can happen now.

God is waiting to hear your voice calling for His help, when you keep quite you are simply allowing the devil to take control.God wants to save you from that SHAME,LOSS,DEFEAT  AND PAIN. Can you call Him now and SEE HIS SAVING hand in your Life Today.
Remember, it is NOT too late for God to help you.

Confess-"Lord, I know there is no too late with you, even in this I shall have my testimony, I shall win, shame and failure shall never be part of my life, I know you shall save me, In Jesus Name"
So shall it be..,

No comments:

Post a Comment