Search This Blog

Listen to Divine classes-Pastor Joel

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

THERE IS AN OPEN DOOR FOR YOU TODAY!

 

"I know your works: behold, I have set before you an OPEN DOOR, and NO man can SHUT it: for you have a little strength..."
Revelation 3:8


 Hallelujah!What a God news for you today.God is neither a man that He should lie nor son of man that He should repent;He means what He says and He says what He means.There is a special breakthrough for you today set by God Himself no one shall be able to stop it... from you.There is favor prepared for you today,there is an answer to your longtime desire today,NO ONE CAN CHANGE IT.Any area of your Life that you need an EXIT,God has chosen this day to Open doors for you.Anything that looked like a prison in your life,there is freedom today. Whatever was closed against me before, today is the day for it to be opened.


 Confess"Today is my day of breakthrough,I shall Locate my opportunity,I shall find my way out from this challenge,NOTHING shall be able to stop me from having what I need,In Jesus Name"
So shall it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment