Search This Blog

Listen to Divine classes-Pastor Joel

Monday, August 26, 2013

GOD SHALL PERFORM AGAINST NATURAL LAWS





GOD SHALL PERFORM AGAINST NATURAL LAWS

 
 


 "For thus says the LORD; You shall NOT see wind, nor shall you see rain; YET the valley shall be filled with WATER..."
 
 
 
 

 2 KINGS 3:17

Yes, you don't have to see any physical evidence for you to believe it that God will do it.There is something you believe God to do for you, however when you look around there is no any sign of whatsoever kind that shows it is ...going to happen.

Don't worry; THIS IS YOUR WEEK...God shall perform it AGAINST NATURAL laws, Don't doubt Him because there is no any sign so far, Just BELIEVE Him because He is the miracle working-God.

If He created the whole world from NOTHING, then He can also create your miracle from your

SIGN-LESS situation.

CONFESSION-"Lord, I refuse to doubt you because of seeing NO physical sign, Like you filled the valley without any rain, I know you I shall have what I desire even when there is nothing physically that supports that, I shall have my desire fulfilled in JESUS Name, So shall it be.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment