Search This Blog

Listen to Divine classes-Pastor Joel

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

AS YOU THANK GOD TODAY,YOU SHALL HAVE YOUR DESIRE!



AS YOU THANK GOD TODAY,YOU SHALL HAVE YOUR DESIRE!




"And out of them shall proceed THANKSGIVING and the voice of them that make MERRY: and I will MULTIPLY them, and they shall NOT be few"

 Jeremiah 30:19

Do you want to be multiplied in every area of your life?
If the answer is yes then there is a simple thing you will need to do Today.

Thank God for His blessings on your Life. Refuse to be SAD instead be full of MERRY heart, the more JOYFUL you become, the more BREAKTHROUGH you enjoy. Pick specific area of your life that you need God's help today and thank Him as an assurance Of your Breakthrough.

Confession:"Lord, I refuse to be SAD because of this CHALLENGE,I thank you because I know my breakthrough is VERY near"

 I see you receiving your answers today.

No comments:

Post a Comment