Search This Blog

Listen to Divine classes-Pastor Joel

Friday, August 23, 2013

THERE IS A WONDER ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE TODAY


"Which doeth GREAT things PAST FINDING OUT; yea, and WONDERS without number"
Job 9:10

Today is very special day because you shall see the WONDERS of God in your Life. Whatever thing that is beyond HUMAN power it shall be accomplished by DIVINE power. There is a GREAT thing about to happen in your Life; It is beyond what you think and know: It is past finding out.

His nature is to do Wonders without number, if you can still COUNT great miracles in your life this year then it means He is not done with you. It has to get to a point where there will be COUNTLESS wonders in your Life.

I am Glad some of those Great things are Happening today in your Life before the day is OVER.

CONFESSION-"Lord, I know today there are GREAT things and WONDERS about to happen in my life, I commit unto your hand this day, for I know it shall not end without SEEING GREAT things in my life"

 I see this day Marks a New beginning in your Life by Great Happenings in your Life. So shall it be in Jesus Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment