Search This Blog

Listen to Divine classes-Pastor Joel

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

YOUR TOIL IS ENDING TODAY,YOU SHALL HAVE A REASON TO BE JOYFULL!



YOUR TOIL IS ENDING TODAY,YOU SHALL HAVE A REASON TO BE JOYFULL!
 

 
 
".... For He said, God has made me to FORGET ALL my TOIL ...."

 Genesis 41:51

The same God who made Joseph to forget ALL his toil on the Foreign Land is promising to do something for you today.

 He shall stretch His mighty hand and PERFORM something that will make you FORGET ALL the CHALLENGES that are facing you now.He is not changed, He is still with the same Power. If you believe today, it will happen today....!!!!

 CONFESSION:"Lord I thank you for Today, as I start this day I confess, YOU SHALL DO SOMETHING SPECIAL that will make me FORGET this challenge and pain".
So shall it be in Jesus Name

No comments:

Post a Comment