Search This Blog

Listen to Divine classes-Pastor Joel

Friday, September 6, 2013

GOD SHALL GIVE YOU A REASON TO DANCE TODAY


GOD SHALL GIVE YOU A REASON TO DANCE TODAY



 
 
"You have TURNED for me my MOURNING into DANCING: you have put OFF my SACKCLOTH, and girded me with GLADNESS"

Psalm 30:11

There is a SHIFT in your Life today. Whatever was sent to cause sorrow in your life, God is TURNING it to bring Joy. God is using the SAME negative situation for your ADVANTAGE so that everyone will know that it is Him who helped you.

Everything designed by anyone to bring SHAME in your Life, God is using the SAME to make it your TIME for you to SHINE.

I see EVERYTHING about your Life TURNING today to make you DANCING.

No more disappointment, no more tears, no more crying and no more failure. So shall it be in Jesus Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment