Search This Blog

Listen to Divine classes-Pastor Joel

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

TODAY,EVERYONE SHALL BE SUPRISED FOR WHAT GOD WILL DO IN YOUR LIFE

 
TODAY,EVERYONE SHALL BE SUPRISED FOR WHAT GOD WILL DO IN YOUR LIFE TODAY
 
 
 
"And He did NOT many mighty works there BECAUSE of their UNBELIEF"

 Mathew 13:58

Our God is almighty, He can do ALL things.However,the extent of the Manifestation of His power in your Life is determined by your level of faith.

The little your Faith is, the Little His miracles in your Life. The greater your Faith is, the Greater His miracles in your Life.

Today, God wants to do Greater things in your Life, are you ready to believe?

Confess"Lord,I declare my Faith on you, I shall never doubt your ability even when situations look negative, I shall have my desires, I SHALL SEE GREATER THINGS IN MY LIFE TODAY "In Jesus Name, So shall it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment